[sword-devel] Another Important Issue

Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:21:37 -0700

Joe and others that asked,

The code for our first attempt at word indices and fast searches is in:
sword/src/modules/texts/rawtext/rawtext.cpp

RawText::createSearchFramework	// creates the framework (done once)
RawText::Search	// uses the framework

Anyone want to reimplement these?

I know!  Let's have a contest! :)  Smallest indices with the fastest
_accurate_ response time wins.

	:),
		-Troy.