[sword-devel] fun stuff

Michael A Hamblin sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 02:02:00 -0500 (CDT)

Now that's what I want my setup to look like! :) I was fighting video
cards trying to get a combination that'd do that last week but all my
PCI cards are too old and with tuition I didn't feel like buying a
replacement just yet.

Well good to know the Bible man does get a moment to goof off once in a
while :)

--
Michael Hamblin           http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu     http://www.ductape.net/