No subject

Geoffrey Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:24:30 -0400 (EDT)

I got this off the TOLBSS discussion board. I thought it was interesting.

Article:
By the way, I'm not suggesting this software is any better...I'm just saying
it's a way to get the NIV (which isn't my favorite translation or anything)
without paying
the OLB $30 royalty (or whatever it is now)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Buy a box of Cheerios (or assorted other General Mills cereals), they come
with a CD...

On the CD is either Clue 2, Carmen Sandiego Word Detective, Lego Creator or
Amazon Trail (you can tell by the front of the box)

But also on each CD (and NOT advertised on the box) is Zondervan's NIV
Reference Software, version 2.7.2, a fully functional version of the
software containing the
entire NIV with all the footnotes.

If you register the software at:

http://www.zondervaninteractive.com/info.htm

You get the Zondervan Inspirational Readings add-on module free.

Also on all of those CD's, you get the Merriam Webster Reference Library,
which gives you the Merriam Webster Dictionary, Thesaurus, and American
Concise
Encyclopedia.

Just thought I'd let you all know

God bless,