[sword-devel] [Fwd: Request for free video tract of the Gospel]

Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:55:57 -0700

--------------03BC43ACC71ECCCC1A3B4642

Another unfortunate response.
--------------03BC43ACC71ECCCC1A3B4642

From: "Dawn Evans" <devans@bgea.org>
To: "Troy A. Griffitts" <troy@crosswire.org>
Subject: Request for free video tract of the Gospel
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:09:47 -0500

August 9, 2000

Dear Mr. Griffitts:

Thank you for your email message and phone call to our Response Center of
July 25, 2000 inquiring about the availability of a free video tract of the
Gospel that your organization, Crosswire Bible Society, could include on the
free Bible software CDs you are developing.  Your request was forwarded to
my department for response because we handle permission requests concerning
Mr. Graham.

We regret to inform you that we cannot grant you permission to include Mr.
Graham's video image on your Bible CDs.  We appreciate the fact that you are
doing a good work and are trying to spread the Gospel, just as we are--it is
just that we try to limit use of Mr. Graham's name or image to those
projects done within our own organization.  We hope you will be able to
understand our position on this.

Thanks again for your inquiry, Mr. Griffitts.  We trust God will richly
bless you and your new endeavor with the Bible software.

Sincerely,

Stephen G. Scholle
Director of Operational Services
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association