[sword-devel] Apocrypha?

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 15:57:32 -0700

Perhaps a toggle for user preference. Let the user choose between treating
modules with both canonical and non-canonical material as two modules or
one module. The setting should be able to be overridden when doing a
search. As a companion feature to this, it would be good to let the user
define (or select) what canon he uses.

Just an idea.
Jerry