[sword-devel] Apocrypha?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 13:14:38 -0400

Hello,

I noticed that in the recent discussions, adding the books of the apocrypha was
mentioned.

i see that the GBF spec allows for them.  How would someone go about adding
these for use in Bibletime?  Is there a file to create the necessary .vss file,
like gbfidx for the nt and ot files (or is there a secret option for gbfidx,
like "gbfidx apoc apoc")?

Also, isn't the Book of Enoch considered to be part of the Apocrypha
(especially since it's quoted in Jude)?  Why isn't it listed in the GBF spec?
I'd especially like to get that book in a readable form for Bibletime, so I can
search for passages, etc.

Can anyone help me out?  May Yahweh bless you!

--
At your service,
J. Solomon Kostelnik