[sword-devel] Multiplatform SWORD testing

Michael A Hamblin sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:03:35 -0500 (CDT)

Troy,

If you need some testing done I have some machines I can do it on, and now
I'm a bit freer to do it since I've made arrangements with my professor to
take a particular final at a later date. I have a Dell PII that's sitting
idle with RedHat 6.1, BeOS 4.5, Windows 98 1st, and NT SP6, and space to
install another OS (like Win2k) that can be used for testing. I also have
stacks of other machines we can install any given OS on as I have
legitimate access to a variety of OS's and environments as well working
through the University (Solaris x86, FreeBSD, any Windows, OS/2 Warp 3 and
4, Sparc Linuxen and Sparc Solaris 2.6/7/8, MacOS 9 and MacOS X Server,
heck even NeXTSTEP 3.0 for black hardware). If given specific testing
instructions I can try to duplicate specific problems on my machines and
try to get you more information.

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/