[sword-devel] WIN32 EXE

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:06:26 -0500

Troy,

With SWORD_C4, I have gotten the error twice while doing a lookup with NIV
for "God's love".  It's not consistent though.  Sometimes the program just
shuts down.

I haven't gotten the message with SWORD.EXE, but it shuts down just the
same.

Other encrypted modules appear not to have a problem, just NIV.

This is all on NTSP5.  I will try on my home computer this weekend (Win95B)

Dan