[sword-devel] errors with new sword.exe, and sword_c4.exe

Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:40:17 -0700

Ok, so the reports that I have so far are:

NIV searching does not work on win95b

Personal Commentary mod does not save on win95b

Program completely crashes

Program throws an exception upon startup but continues on to work fine.

Some modules are still not indexed correctly (Esther, Psalms and others)

Is there any chance I could get:

    o those reporting the errors to try different installation / configurations
and see if they can isolate the scenerio in which the software fails for them;
eg.  "From a fresh install with only 1 module, WEB, the software works fine, but
when I add the Personal Commentary module, I get an exception on startup."
Remember, a _fresh install_ would be deleting the Program Files/CrossWire folder
completely.

    o reports of anyone sucessfully getting these features to work for them.
Does Personal Commentary fail for everyone?, etc.