[sword-devel] WIN32 EXE

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:45:09 -0700

I get a similar error with both swors.exe and sword_c4.exe(the latest
alpha downloads). Also everything seems to work ok accept that the
personal commentary does not work. It doesn't crash the computer. The
edit window comes up it just won't save the comment. the only way to
close the window is to click no when it asks if you want to save the
comment.