[sword-devel] Beta (alpha) unlocking modules

DeMeulenaere, Darren sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:50:39 -0700

You go into mods.d and open i.e. niv.conf and place the key in cipherkey.

About the error try reinstalling the main sword program.

Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek T. Seipp [mailto:dseipp@usaor.net]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 2:50 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] Beta (alpha) unlocking modules

Sorry about this newbie question, however I am interested in beta testing on
win 2000, and on redhat or mandrake... Possibly later I can start offering
input on the project...

First I need to know how to unlock all the modules I downloaded.  I have the
keys, and downloaded all the modules manually and installed (windows
install) each module individually.  I was never prompted for a key.....

I am prompted for a key, however when doing a web install via the install
manager...

I do get a very peculiar error upon startup of the sword project , but I do
not think that it is related.... "access violation at address 00409304 in
module 'sword.exe' read of address 000000D0

OS: win2K, PII400

Thanks