[Fwd: Re: [sword-devel] WIN32RC4 available]

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:22:19 -0700

I kind of had to change it the screenshots when I got done with them had
a white background. So the page needed to be white and the green was to
light on a white page. So the green was changed to blue. If there is
anything else you would like let me know. We can ad javascript effects
or dynamic html.