[sword-devel] Windows testers feedback needed

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:47:51 -0500

Installing HHCTRL.OCX was extremely easy.  I don't have administrator
privileges and didn't know they were necessary.  I did an FTP search for the
file:
(ftp://ftp.lib.uni.lodz.pl/pub/win/psdk/jan2000/redist/ms/system/hhctrl.ocx
<ftp://ftp.lib.uni.lodz.pl/pub/win/psdk/jan2000/redist/ms/system/hhctrl.ocx>
) and downloaded it.  After that, I just copied the newer file to the system
directory.

Blessings!

Dan