[sword-devel] WIN32rc2 / Custom Search Range Ideas?

Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:59:07 -0700

> I can now see all of the search window. The custom range now works because
> I now have the drop down arrow for it that was off screen before.

whoohooo.  Good deal.

How is the speed of the parser / listbox refresh as you type in the
Define Custom Range form?  Is it annoyingly slow on your computer or is
it usable?

I think it's cool to see it update as you type.

How is the parse syntax logic?  I tried to make it intuitive.  does it
parse ranges as you would expect?

I would like to include a bunch of predefined verse sets like:
New Testament
Old Testament
Paul's Epistles
etc.

If anyone has any custom ranges that they have defined that they feel
are useful, please email the range text to the list.

> New problem: I when to the options menu to turn on Strong's numbers and as
> my mouse moved over the options an error window popped up saying
> C++  Exception.

I'll look into the exception.

	-Troy.