[sword-devel] ISO deadline- one more time

Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:24:45 -0700

Joachim,
	If you're happy with your static build, don't bother.  I don't think
that you're using any of the range parsing functionality anyway.  And
anyone that builds from your source packages will use the lastest
stuff.  Everything's good.

	:),
		-Troy.