[sword-devel] ISO deadline- one more time

Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:09:49 -0700

Well, with the recent issues hunting down this last bug, I am really far
behind our deadline.  Final code was supposed to be completed last
night, but this afternoon 1.4.7 was tentatively finished.  I need to
merge the patches to the 1.5.x devel thread and anyone that wants to
recompile against the latest code will need to submit final packages.

Realistically, tomorrow (Tuesday evening) is probably a good date for
final code submission, and Thursday morning should mark the end of last
minute submissions.

My apologies again for the delays.

		-Troy.