[sword-devel] ISO progress

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 20:12:04 -0700

To tell the truth it is because of influences on the internet that i
would rather stay away from. This is just an example. I own a computer
store and one day I tried to show a customer that you could goto the
microsoft site with netscape and a porno site popped up. It is this kind
of thing that I would rather not have to deal with. It says somewhere
that bad company corrupts good morals (can't think of the verse at this
moment). May God bless I will probably be on for maybe another week or
two yet.