[sword-devel] CODE HELP!

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 18:16:39 -0700

Ok, I've been stuck for 2 days now on a bug that I just can't seem to
hunt down.

I another set of eyes to see if I'm doing something stupid.

To reproduce:

	Checkout the latest 1.4.x CVS code:
	cvs checkout -r sword-1-4-x

	Edit src/keys/versekey.cpp
	toggle the comment between lines 376 and 377,
		and lines 477 and 478

	make

	cd ../../tests/
	rm listtest
	make
	./listtest

This is about the worst code in the api and I'm about to give up and
rewrite it, but just wanted to patch the 1.4.x tree for the CD.  We
don't have time for a rewrite right now.

Any help tracking this down would be greatly appreciated.

	Thanks!
		-Troy.

PS.  Be sure to remove your installed /usr/lib/libsword.* and change
entries in Makefile.cfg to buildshare = no and debug = yes before trying
to debug the library code.

PSS. the core dump is all I'm trying to get around, not necessarily for
it to work correctly.  I realize I will still get "mat-rev" parsed to
"Matthew 1:1" - "Revelation 1:1" and not properly to the end of Rev.
That's next after getting past the core dump.