[sword-devel] PACKAGES of BibleTime

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:21:30 +0000

Hi!
Here's the corrected packages list. The files are already uploaded and ready to put onto the CD.
I decided release 0.24 no to mess up our version system.

http://www.bibletime.de/Download/0.24/bibletimebase.tar.gz
-> /bibletimebase.tar.gz
(will perhaps be changed later (translations), if yes I'll inform you)

http://www.bibletime.de/Download/0.24/bibletime-0.24-1.i386.rpm
-> /PACKAGES/RPMS/bibletime-0.24-1.i386.rpm

http://www.bibletime.de/Download/0.24/bibletime-0.24-1.src.rpm
->/SOURCES/bibletime-0.24-1.src.rpm

http://www.bibletime.de/Download/0.24/bibletime-0.24.tar.gz
->/SOURCES/bibletime-0.24.tar.gz

http://www.bibletime.de/Download/private/font-setup.tar.gz
-> Unpack this file on the top of the CD ( / ) The files go into the roght subdirectories (FONTS anf FONTS/setup.linux).
Look at the content of the tar.gz before unpacking it. This package contains type1inst and a small cript to install fonts.
It also contains some small other files like README.bibletime etc.

http://www.bibletime.de/Download/0.3pre/bibletime-0.3pre.tar.gz
->/BETA/SOURCE/bibletime-0.3pre.tar.gz

A question: Where should screenshots go? I want to to include some screenshots of BibleTime 0.3.
Another question: Where should documentation like some HTML pages of www.bibletime.de (FAQ, Installation etc.) go?

Troy, have you looked into the permissions problems after installine bibletimebase.tar.gz with the setup?

Thanks!
-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de