[sword-devel] Status

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:11:19 +0000

Hi!
At the moment I'm building a static BibleTime 0.23, so we can safely replace the bibletimebase.tar.gz of the CD.
I compiled a static KDE 1.1.2 CVS (perhaps some changes?) and trying to linke BibleTime to a SWORD 1.51pre CVS lib.

I hope that BibleTime will run on almost every system with GLIBC (my system is GLIBC 2.1.1).
I'll test it on the laptop of my brother.

I contacted the translators of BibleTime and hope I'll receive the updated translations tomorrow.

Thanks!
-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de