[sword-devel] I'm not quite dead yet

Fri, 07 Apr 2000 13:09:14 -0700

> Contrary to how it may seem, I'm not quite dead yet.  I've been trying to
> keep up with at least reading some of the list traffic, so I'm not
> completely in the dark about the project's progress (just mostly).

:)  To Blaive:  a noble cause hindered by a real job and chicks. hmmm.
:)

> I'm making a resolution to correct one module per week.  This week I'll do
> the Czech KMS translation, next week I'll do Brenton's English translation
> of the LXX, and after that I'll fix modules based on need, request, and
> copyright status.  I'll probably get back to work refining the web front end
> shortly as well.

I'm guessing that you chose this translation because you read that we
have permission to distribute now?  If not: WE DO!  :)  Yeah.  So you
can post in plain text.  God is good.  Slowly we're getting interest and
recognition from publishers.  I just received an email, yesterday, from
the publishers of the NRSV who are revisiting their etext policies next
month and will report back to us if there is any change.  But even if
there is not: God is still good! :)

	-Troy.

PS.  Good to hear from you.