[sword-devel] Locked Modules - CzeCEP, CzeKMS

Thu, 06 Apr 2000 13:49:12 -0700

>     I wrote to KMS for permissions (for CzeKMS) and I receive that is possible to
> use this translation with condition that nobody sells this and nobody make his own
> paper-bible from this translation. So - not GPL, but useful. It's posible to include
> this licence and distribute unlocked module or this must be GPLed?

THANKS YOU!!!  Sorry for the delay getting back to you.  Your last email
reminding me of this.  I will unlock the CzeKMS module an place it on
the website in plaintext with the appropriate copyright information.
Might you be able to forward to me the email message from them so we
could keep it on file for future reference, in case any problems arise?

Thanks again!  This is great news!

		-Troy.