[sword-devel] Important: Different encodings

Michal Zejdl sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:50:40 +0200

Krištof Petr wrote:

> >     tof> Change the encoding of text. AFAIK, its the only way.
> >     tof> Playing with the fonts (and other stupid tricks) doesnt
> >     tof> resolve side effects.
> >
> > Can   that be done with encrypted texts?  How?
>
> Yes. Simply crack it!

    How?

> Or ask Troy to put plain text modules on ftp.

    Ok. I wrote some days ago that we have restricted permission
(without possibility to print paper bible) for module CzeKMS. I want to
use this module under Linux and I can't change encoding to ISO 8859-2
because of encrypted text. I'd like to get decrypted or ISO 8859-2 coded
text (or both). Can anybody help me?

--
Ing. Michal Zejdl                       e-mail: zejdl@suas.cz
Sokolovska uhelna, a.s.                 tel.: +420 168 64-5418