[sword-devel] SWORD logo

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:45:22 -0800 (PST)

I think the computer/book blending might be more obvious in an animation
where you can clearly morph one into the other and back, than in a static
image like this.

As I said earlier, as far as a "logo" goes, perhaps just the image of the
sword done up in a similar fashion to a cross?  That could be easily
converted to black-and-white and also be easily discernable in a tiny
icon.  This full graphical image is more of an illustration or expansion
of a logo, than an actual logo itself.

Logos are not often well designed when they're designed by committee, as
they become too complex with everyone's input.  At this point it's
probably up to the sword web site designer to pick something and go with
it.

Dave

--
TAGnet