[sword-devel] CVS branch

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:57:06 -0000

This idea wouldn't require any changes for windows developers
To checkout you would still do

cvs checkout sword

To get everything but windows it would be (something like this, I'm
not sure about the exact syntax)

cvs checkout swlib,swxapp,swetc,swdoc,swex

(er, actually, would need to make my suggested module names lower
case, but anyway ...)

It would just make it possible to keep an uptodate source tree of
only the bits you are interested in without wasting the bandwidth and
stuff.

Daniel

On 30 Nov 99, at 11:16, Yeshiah Zalman sent forth the message: