[sword-devel] CVS branch

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:59:30 -0000

thanks, that works now. :)

Actually, there seem to be a lot of files that won't be relevant for
different people (e.g. windows app source). Would it be possible to
divide it into different modules?

e.g.
SWLib - source for the library
SWWinApp - apps/windoze
SWXApp - apps/X11
SWEtc - samples, olb, utilities, tests, scripts
SWEx - examples
SWDoc - documentation (would it be possible to put the current docs
in CVS?)
Sword - all of them

Daniel

On 29 Nov 99, at 13:20, Troy A. Griffitts sent forth the message: