[sword-devel] Don't strip static library

Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:56:52 -0700 (MST)

OK Joachim,
	1.4.6 was only released for a few hours, so I've just replaced the
packages.  I've removed the strip command from the install on BOTH the
static and shared libraries.  Was this necessary?  Anyway, it's most
important for it to work for you as your frontend is by far the most
widely used Linux frontend.  Let me know if all is ok.

	-Troy.