[sword-devel] Legal ?

Yeshiah Zalman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:59:28 -0500

I agree. It is not the same as the Hebrew texts of which we DO have ancient copies. The Massoretic text goes back 1000 years and we
find that it is only differed from the Dead Sea Scrolls  by 9 words in Genesis. And these 9 words are simply language evolution. It
doies not even change the meaning. So where as we see the Hebrew text so frequented across the net in freely available forms. The
same will most likely never be seen of the greek since the greek compilations are "made up". In otherwords. The actually greek NT
never existed in its NA form. USB/NA simply compiled a "version" by organizing the fragments in a way they felt is homogeneous.

Yeshiah

But work can still go on