[sword-devel] New Download Page

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 06:10:02 -0700

OK, I know this doesn't excite many of you, but more functionality is
complete on the new download page.  (And I think it's cool)

There is a 'Windows' column now that will dynamically build an
InstallShield setup program for a specified module and stream to the
user.  The page also logs transactions now (not too useful for many of
you, but fun for some of us to watch, and may provide useful info to
module writers in the future).

Tons of thanks to Mr. Jody J. Panzica for the InstallShield shell.  It
should locate your installation of sword and install to the correct
directory without asking.  Nice job bud.

Please report any findings-- success or failure.

	http://www.crosswire.org/sword/download2/
	[Common]

Thanks all for all your support and hard work.  Never forget the Grace
and Love God always has for you-- not just when you accomplish something
for Him, but so much when we were even His enemies (Rom. 5:8.  But God
has made clear His love to us, in that, when we were still sinners,
Christ gave his life for us.  9.  MUCH MORE, if we now have
righteousness by His blood, will salvation from the wrath of God come to
us through Him.)

Always in Him,
	-Troy.