[sword-devel] Legal ?

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:40:02 +0000

Hi!

Some questions:

-How can get users of BibleTime access to the encrypted texts? Or are the
ciphered modules only for testing? Or is this impossible?

-It is legal to use the ciphered modules at home (I'm developer of BibleTime)?

Thanks!
--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/