AW: [sword-devel] Texts under Linux

Craig Curtis sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:39:22 -0500

Below is the kjv.conf file.  Also the particular example I gave came from Gen
12:1.

Thanks,
Craig
[KJV]
DataPath=./modules/texts/rawtext/kjv/
ModDrv=RawText
Description=King James Version of 1611
About= -=+* see the file 'kjvpref.rtf' for more details *+=-\par\par \
	This is the King James Version of the Holy Bible (also known as the Authorized \
Version) in Rich Text Format (among others, italics and red included).  The preface from \
the translators is in KJVPREF.RTF. These files are in the Public Domain. \par\par \
	May God bless you as you study His Word. \par \
	Michael Paul Johnson \par \
	Sysop, Colorado Catacombs BBS (303-772-1062) \par \
	email: mpj@csn.net \par \
	http://www.csn.net/~mpj