[sword-devel] Texts under Linux

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:40:57 -0800

The problem here is with the old RTF kjv module vs. the new GBF module.
Just upgrade to the newer kjv module from the /sword/raw/modules and
/sword/raw/mods.d directories on the crosswire ftp site and your problems
will be solved.  Don't download either the kjv.zip or kjvstr.zip files from
the /sword/modules directory because those are old versions.

Of course, BibleTime still can't display RTF correctly, but there aren't
currently any RTF modules that haven't been replaced by modules in GBF or
other formats.

--Chris Little