[sword-devel] Dynamic Download first hack at .jsp

Derek Neighbors sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:10:33 -0700

Troy,

Very diplomatic response.  I am not against JSP.  Although your agruements
are void against PHP4 especially with the Zend engine.  Check out their list
archive at http://www.phpbuilder.com and search for JSP vs. and you will get
about 80 messages explaining a comparision between the two.

Quite informative.  I learned a lot about JSP, I did not know.  I am not
saying that JSP is not the way to go by any means.  It just looked as though
you were just starting to play with them, so I thought I would suggest PHP.
By no means do I want to start some massive off topic discussion.  I
appreciate the response. : )

Derek Neighbors
DFC, Inc.
http://developers.forchrist.com