[sword-devel] InstallMgr

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 01:14:17 -0700

Yes, I was.  I have all the GUI components duplicated in gtk/gnome.  I
was hoping the rest of the code would port without much change, but some
of the GtkTree code has me in a bind.  I could work around the issue,
but would rather keep the logic similar to the WIN32 cut, and 'learn'
how to manipulate gtk's tree component better.  I've been putting it off
until after the holidays, though.

I would love to coordinate works with Craif.  Is he monitoring the dev
list?  You will probably wish to continue the KDE port for continuity
with BT, but I'm sure there is code that we will be able to share.  I
have plans to support a --without-gnome option, but not Qt.  You guys
are much better suited in that area. :)

	-Troy.