[sword-devel] [Fwd: INSCRIPCION Y AGRADECIMIENTO POR PERMITIR USAR ESTA PAGINA]

Michael A Hamblin sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:57:20 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Translation anyone?

Quick babelfish translation:

My complete name is Luis Mountain Alberto Olive, and alive in Jutiapa,
Guatemala, Centroamerica, very I am thanked for first with God our
Gentleman and later with you to have this one page who we can adquir
packages of information to deepen more in the knowledge of our Salvador
and Gentleman, Jesus Christ Gracias again.

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/