[sword-devel] Mac version

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:38:14 +0000

On Wednesday, 22 December, 1999 14:10:41, Daniel Glassey
<danglassey@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm kinda working on a wxWindows port which will work on
> linux(gtk), windows, mac and os2 (and more if the library gets
> ported to more things),

Isn't there a wxWindows port to Macs? There's a group working on a portable
email client (Mahogany) that are using this for cross-platform
compatibility.

> ... but I don't have a mac available.
>
> Is there any chance you (or anyone else around) have a development
> environment on mac and could try things out?

I've got a couple of Macs here, including the PowerBook I use for email.
I've got CodeWarrior installed on the other one; I need to get the kids off
it first. :-) With two machines I can check that there are no CodeWarrior
IDE dependencies. I'm probably not able to devote much (development) time to
Mac port as I'm still getting to grips with the environment.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!