[sword-devel] [Fwd: Clips of the "JESUS" film]

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:06:11 -0700

At 01:45 PM 12/20/1999 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>We would like to include a 5 minute, or so, 'video tract'--
>Four Spiritual Laws, if you will-- in AVI or RA format that may be
>viewed immediately upon inserting the CDROM.  This would so greatly
>improve the evangelism factor of these CDs.

It would not be hard to make a 5 minute AVI file. For this purpose a simple
video camera would be good enough to film with. A video capture card and
some editing software is all you need for processing the tape to AVI file.
I picked up an older Pinnacle Studio PCTV for about $40 a few weeks ago. It
can even do it, though, better resolutions can be gotten for more money.
All you need then is some talented actors, props and a good location. Being
in AZ you have some great locations to film if you can find the right people.

Jerry