[sword-devel] Greek NT modules

Todd Pedlar sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:18:17 -0500

Is there any hope of obtaining a correctly accented LXX?   (Or is that a
question, once asked, results in one's being volunteered for the task?)

Also, the N27U4 module is seemingly unavailable from the web site or
by ftp.  Would someone fix that, or can somebody who has it email it
to me (or point me to an ftp site which contains it) the file, assuming it,
too, is properly accented as advertised?  I'm working with a group from
our church on learning NT greek, and it would be so much nicer to be
able to print out a fully correct text than to type it up myself.

I note also that the other NT texts have differing transliteration schemes -
i.e. some seem to be made for WinGreek-style fonts, while others have
the standard Windows (i.e. Symbol) font-map.   Is there any hope of
standardization?

Thanks,

Todd

Todd K. Pedlar                            Postdoctoral Research Associate
The Ohio State University and CLEO (expt. at Cornell University)
todd@mail.lns.cornell.edu      http://www.lns.cornell.edu/~todd