[sword-devel] Download Page

Todd Pedlar sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:49:55 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, William Palumbo wrote:

> There are actually a number of files available for download that will not
> unzip.  I can download the complete file, and look at the header with a hex
> editor to verify that it has a PKzip header, however, the files give a range
> of differant error messages from 'not a valid zip' to 'divide by zero' when
> I try to view it. Files that gave me these errors were NAU.zip, NKJV.zip and
> WEB.zip.

I've found the same thing, though I believe the raw zipped files
for WEB.zip and NAU.zip are fine.  The NKJV, though is certainly
corrupted.  ( I think the raw uncompressed files are okay, though,
which are accessible via direct ftp )  The zipped NA27U4 text, though,
is also definitely bad, and I can't find it on the ftp directory
tree..

Todd

Todd K. Pedlar      Ohio State University Postdoc, Particle Physics
               based at Cornell University, for the CLEO experiment
Phones: (607) 255-5748, 4882            email: todd@lns.cornell.edu
                              WWW: http://www.lns.cornell.edu/~todd
You cannot make a man by standing a sheep on its hind-legs. But by
standing a flock of sheep in that position you can make a crowd of
men.
                                                      Max Beerbohm