[sword-devel] Copyright Scripture distribution

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 00:33:19 -0800 (PST)

Shall we pay taxes to Cesear? Show me a coin.  Whose inscription is on it?
Render unto Cesear the things that are Cesear's and unto God the things
that are God's.

Shall we pay the NIV tax?  Show me an NIV Bible.  Whose copyright notice
is on it?  Render unto Zondervan the things that are Zondervan's and unto
God the things that are God's.

You may interpret this any way you wish and I shall not argue.  That is
only between you, Zondervan, Cesear, and God!  ;-)

Dave

--
TAGnet
Touching Lives in Cyberspace