[osis-core] User manual bug list - 55 How does reference state a reference system.

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:41:31 -0700

>55. How does reference state a versification scheme?
>Section 16: It states that a reference can state what versification
scheme >is used. But this does not seem to be true based on anything
that I have >seen either in the schema or in the text. Submitted by: Jim
Schaad, >jimsch@nwlink.com

Resolution:
A reference states a reference system (which will be a versification
scheme in the case of scripture references) using the <refSystem>
element within the related <work> element.

Todd