[osis-core] User manual bug list - 35

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:50:05 -0700

>35. Weekly to daily?
>Section 7.5: I suggest changing weekly to daily. Weekly would indicate
a >number of 1 to 53 for me and refer to the weeks of a year. Submitted
by: >Jim Schaad, jimsch@nwlink.com

Resolution:
I believe Section 7.5 is mixing two things.

There is the time and "date independent time" notion we worked out to be
used as values for osisIDs.  This section seems to be documenting this
case.

The other cases in the header need not (as far as I can conceive) differ
from "standard" date structures.  I had never conceive that the things
documented in section 7.5 would be used in the <header>.

Also I believe there are cases discussed and resolved in Grand Rapids
that are not reflected in this section.

Todd