[osis-core] Regex News!

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:11:02 -0800

Patrick,

Sounds okay, but I'll go ahead and play the devil's advocate (read: look
at things from Troy's position)...

I think one of Troy's desires was to be able to encode _anything_ as a
valid osisGenRef, and I presume this change is partly/mostly intended to
placate him.  Since spaces are part of some morphology codes, how should
he encode those?  Non-breaking space?

If so, Troy, does that work for you?

--Chris