[osis-core] New draft of users manual

Patrick Durusau Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org
Sun Aug 15 17:17:42 MST 2004

Guys,

New draft of users manual attached. Mainly stamping out bugs and poor
wording.

Note specifically that I have not added all the names we need to add to
the errata contributors list.

Plan is to release a new version each weekend until we get this puppy to
bed.

Next week the big change will be starting to add in the images that Jim
Albright has been so kind to contribute for use as examples.

If you are looking to contribute, you can write OSIS code to match the
examples where I will have inserted the images in the text.

Not neglecting the schema, look for a new release candidate for it next
week.

BTW, remember Mike and Mercedes in your prayers. The Army has called him
back for a year as a drill sargent in the States.

Since we won't have Mike's steady hand for a while, let's bear down and
get the basic version completed and out the door. That will leave us
enough time to have some new things to show Mike by the time he returns.

Oh, can someone post this to the OSIS site?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org