[osis-core] <catchWord> can't be a child of <div>

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:45:44 -0400

Todd,

Why are you using <catchWord> here? The element is designed for use
primarily in notes or paragraphs in notes where there is a word or
phrase from the text to which the note applies.

Look at the NSRV, Amos 1:1 and the note that is listed as 1.1-2, it has
"The words of Amos," "Uzziah," "Jeroboam," and "two years before the
earthquake" set off in italics. Those are catchwords that direct the
reader to a part of that verse.

What you have here looks like a quote to me.

Hope you are having a great day!