[osis-core] xml:lang

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 01:00:48 -0700 (MST)

Todd,

Yes, that is my thinking.  My only reservation would be that there are
some diglots for which neither version can be shown to exhibit primacy
over the other, so I don't think any xml:lang value would be correct in
such a case.  But such a text might really be a pair of works in a corpus,
so that their respective <osisText>'s xml:langs had values, but xml:lang
on <osisCorpus> did not.

--Chris