[osis-core] Continuation quotes

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:17:40 -0700

Patrick,
	Sure; agreed that this would work logically and is useful.  The other
case is if the data that we're encoding already has these things encoded
(and at different places than they have <p/> break markers-- as is the
case with the NASB data), then should we allow a preservation mechanism,
e.g.

<q>
text
<q type="suggestCont" />
more text
<q type="suggestCont" />
text
</q>

I just would rather preserve the data if it is already provided to me.

	-Troy.