[osis-core] Documenting regexes?

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:27:53 -0500

Guys,

Thinking about including a section on documenting the regexes, in prose
no less.

Don't know if we should just use examples and say if you don't follow
them the software will barf or actually try to give some guidance.

Also not sure how easily I can write the prose to represent the regexes.
  (The regexes being bad enough.)

Still, think it may be worth the effort, following examples of course.
May be interesting to take a stab at one or two of them and see what
sort of user feedback we get.

Hope everyone is having a great day!