[osis-core] Annotations and Extending the Schema

Thu, 15 May 2003 17:25:29 -0400

Todd,

Just got back from renting a car to go get Elizabeth tomorrow!

So the problem is that the osisRef supports up to a range but not
discontiguous references? I am too tired to try right now, maybe after
dinner, but why not just extend osisRef to allow multiple instances of
what we have now for osisRef? Need to pick a separator character but
that should do the trick. Lots simpler than the extension you seem to be
proposing.