[osis-core] Should we allow <divineName> in <catchWord>

Tue, 13 May 2003 06:29:57 -0600

Patrick,

<catchWord> has been pretty difficult to work with.  I think we should
either include all of the options available in normal text OR make
catchWord have only a sequence of one or more <reference> elements that
refer to the current document AND use the grain.  Multiple <reference>
elements would be used if there are ellipsis are desired.